EVENTS, PRINT, WRAP

Custom Window Graphic Wrap for Super Market

we do

ON SITE MEASUREMENTS

CUSTOM wallpaper printing

INSTALLATION

custom_graphic_print_vancouver_twiistedwrap1
This custom graphic printed for China World is visible from a distance. It utilizes the huge window real estate in front to add a custom graphic to promote one of the items from their vendors.

The windows have been wrapped with a custom printed window perforation material. This material allows for the outside to showcase a graphic, while on the inside you can still easily see through. Window perforation graphics are perfect to not block off windows and to allow some visible light through your interior while promoting a huge custom printed graphic on the exterior.

Our window perforation materials are always laminated with a gloss lamination on top. This lamination layer helps to seal off the custom print along with helping to protect the material from the weather elements. As well, it makes it easier to clean as the surface is even and smooth.

Window perforation material has tiny holes if you look up close. This is what allows you to see through from the inside. You’ll notice there is only about 60% of the surface area which has print on it and the other 40% has the custom printed graphic.

The team at Twiisted Media will make a site visit to your location and carefully measure out all the windows to ensure that everything will be precise after installation. This crucial step is important because you want to make sure there’s no misalignment of graphics or missed windows.
 
For this specific location, we used a scissor lift to ensure we can easily reach the top of the windows safely. Our certified installers are well versed in operating machinery including scissor lifts and boom lifts.

As well, to make it easier for your company, our team at Twiisted Media offers a one stop location for all your graphic design, printing and installation needs. Our knowledgeable graphic designers have worked on countless projects around the Greater Vancouver Area, and we know how to make a big impact for your branding.
custom_graphic_print_vancouver_twiistedwrap1
custom_graphic_print_vancouver_twiistedwrap1
custom_graphic_print_vancouver_twiistedwrap1
custom_graphic_print_vancouver_twiistedwrap1
custom_graphic_print_vancouver_twiistedwrap1
custom_graphic_print_vancouver_twiistedwrap1
custom_graphic_print_vancouver_twiistedwrap1

Check Out Our Event-related Products Here

X